- Chief editor: Anna Marta Marini
- Place of publication: Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
- ISSN 2660-8839
- Editorial board: Daniel Bustillo, Trang Dang, Mónica Fernández Jiménez, Joaquín Saravia Gedes
- Associate editors: Laura Álvarez Trigo, Elena Apostolaki, Ichraq Chadli, Paula Barba Guerrero, Monalesia Earle, Michael Fuchs, Eduardo González de la Fuente, Carlos Herrero, Phil Hobbins-White, Ruth Johnson, Maria Katsaridou, Kristen Leer, Chiara Lippi, David Lombard, Sofía Martinicorena, Marica Orrù, J. Jesse Ramírez, Dolores Resano, Srija Sanyal, Kasey Sease, Emmalouise St. Amand, Harriet Stilley, Adriano Tedde.
- Advisory board: Julio Cañero, Elena Errico, Kiko Sáez de Adana
PopMeC based @ Instituto Franklin–UAH
American Interdisciplinary Cultural Studies Research Group
Registered research group @ UAH, coordinated by Julio Cañero and focusing on North American culture and history, as well as international and transatlantic relations, Spanish presence in the US, comparative history and literature.
PhD in American Studies
Organized and promoted by the Instituto Franklin–UAH, the program is integrated in the Escuela de Doctorado de la Universidad de Alcalá. It aims to foster original research on the subject of North-American Studies, particularly those related to the United States of America.
Master in American Studies
As official master taught by the Universidad de Alcalá (UAH) and the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM), it is addressed to any graduate student or holder of a Bachelor’s Degree granted anywhere in the world and in any discipline, with a high level of English, and with a research and academic future projection. This master’s degree qualifies the student as an expert in culture, politics and society of the United States, within an interdisciplinary framework including Humanities, Political Science, Economics, Social Science and History.